Carnegie PTA Membership Opportunity
Excellent Schools Don't Just Happen -- They are Created!
Parent involvement helps create excellent schools! Research has shown that when parents are involved those students have higher grades and test scores, better school attendance, and increased motivation and self esteem. Did you also know that PTA memberships count towards our school grade?
The Mission of the Parent Teacher Association
- To support and speak on behalf of children and youth in the school, in the community, and before governmental bodies and other organizations that make decisions affecting children;
- To assist parents in developing the skills they need to raise and protect their children;
- To encourage parent and public involvement in the public schools of this nation.
The Purposes of the Parent Teacher Association
- To promote the welfare of the children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
If you have not already purchased your membership, please consider taking a moment to fill out the form below and help us reach our goal of 100% membership this year.
Memberships are $5 each.
Please contact Lisa Schula with any questions. Lbirdschula@sbcglobal.net